Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Friday, June 10, 2011

Gallas was poor

William Gallas image regrets that "the case Knysna" will leave on his career. In an interview in L'Equipe, the defender is engaged. He expressed his regret, returns to his quarrel with Samir Nasri. And was surprised not to have been recalled to the France team continued its good performance.
The time has not rung to the final assessment of his career. But William Gallas has agreed to look into the past to a point in a lengthy interview with L'Equipe headlined "I'm not the head of a con". They had heard little since the fiasco of the 2010 World Cup. Almost a year after the central defender expressed his regrets. "We made decisions that were wrong, but at the time, we were in our bubble, oblivious. We did not realize," defends the Tottenham player. His biggest regret? The image that will remain indelible in the minds of many people when they look back at his career. "This image haunts me, and I know she will sue me. It's hard to live because I do not think it matches what I really am. I'm sixteen at the top level and a decision An error has screwed up everything. " He rejects the idea that he could be a leader in the strike, his "biggest mistake" as a footballer: "You said I was a cheerleader, which was not the case."
Like all partners of the bus of shame, the shadow of Knysna will indeed never far away. Especially because unlike some, this episode will surely be the last of the former Marseille player or with the Blues of Chelsea. The back to the 84 caps, who opposed the FFF in the history of premium image rights, had not yet given up on the France team. Laurent Blanc's speech has raised hopes. Its very accomplished season with Tottenham, where he signed the performance of high-level too. "When I saw that I had found my level, I thought we would remember. Then there is a choice of coach. But we were told that the best would be selected, and I think this season, j 'I was one of the best French players in my position. Well, that's how I have not been called for X reasons, "he slips without wanting to expand on these reasons before conclude on the Blues: "This time, in my head, I drew a line on my international career."
"The problem, Samir Nasri, knows"
Left to take stock of the various complicated stories that punctuate his career, Williams Gallas is also reneged on his quarrel with Samir Nasri. Since the refusal of the Blues midfielder to shake his hand before the clash between Tottenham and Arsenal this season in the league, this story is gossip. Any part of the publication of the book where Gallas was pointing the finger at the attitude of some players during the defeat at Euro 2008, without naming names. Nasri felt targeted because his elder spoke of an incident between him and Thierry Henry for a reserved seat in the team bus. And since then he has a grudge against Gallas, who is not ready to apologize, far away. Best defender confirmed and signed: "If I told the truth about this case on the way he behaved ... loose there in the sports daily. We tried to make me out to the ugly duckling but the pictures show the opposite. I do not want to keep the controversy. The problem, Samir Nasri, knows him. He must not lie to himself. "
Finally, Gallas talks about his departure from Arsenal. It sends again a few regrets. But it also shows edge vis-à-vis his former club: "When I was captain, I wanted to convey a message, and it never occurred. On the form, I was clumsy but on the merits, I was right. Today, others say the same thing as me, "said Gallas, based on last year to support his thesis:" This season shows, unfortunately for them , there is something missing in this team. It was a bit too easy to say that all problems of Arsenal came from William Gallas. " The day of reckoning was also the settling of scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment