Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Griezmann: "I ​​prefer to play"

Currently in full preparation for the U20 World Cup in which he will participate with Blueberries, Antoine Griezmann talks about his season with Real Sociedad and appetite of Barcelona who, according to rumors, would enlist. Against all odds, he does not wish to respond positively because it believes it has more to gain by staying at Sociedad next season.
What do you remember this season as Real Sociedad?I'm happy with my season, having so often been the holder (37 Liga matches, including 34 as owner, ie) and have kept my place until the end of the season. When I had my chance, I knew the type, it is most important to me. I'm taking no pressure fun. The coach and the players put me at ease, they said: "Once you have the ball, do what you want". I pulled all the set pieces, it helps too. I need the freedom to do what I want on a site, that's how I like it. I hope this will be the same next season.
What about rumors that send you to Barcelona?I listen to the sounds, the players talk to me but I'm really good at Real Sociedad. After me if Barca ready, why not? But you must know what they want from me in two years. But I prefer to play, take minutes of pleasure. If I go to Barcelona, ​​it will take the place of Villa, Messi, Pedro Afellay or players who are already very high potential. A Real Sociedad, I know I have more opportunities to play.
The example of Sergio Canales (he went from Racing Santander to Real Madrid last season but has played very little, ie) you serve?Yes, of course, but there is not much. I'm starting to let me know and if I leave a big club, we will no longer hear from me, yet that's exactly what to avoid.
We are far from cliché of the player who often answers the train passes once!No, if you have the potential, for me, it will change several times. There are plenty of players who joined clubs and great for them, the train has not gone once.

No comments:

Post a Comment