Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

News:Cyclisme - Tour de France-Cavendish: "I hate losing!"


What's great about Mark Cavendish is its total lack of jargon. The British always says what he thinks. Like it or not. Before the start of the Tour, the arrow on the Isle of Man speaks with us his hatred of defeat as an engine of this machine sprinter.
Mark the beginning of the 2011 Tour is atypical compared to other years, with flat stages ending sometimes coast. How do you approach? Think you can win at Mont des Alouettes, for example, the first day?
Mark Cavendish: This is not the type of finish I dream, for sure, but with our team, I still think I have my chances, even if Matthew Goss may have a greater chance that me at the Mont des Alouettes.
Train team HTC High Road is still as effective?
M.C.: We have the power and experience. Above all, we still have the same passion. For an effective process is 10% power, 10% experience and 80% want to win. We always have a team that can dominate the sprints in my opinion.
On the 2010 Tour, you have also demonstrated that you could win one, especially after the exclusion of Mark Renshaw ...
M.C.: But I've always done that! It makes me laugh to hear these things. When I started my career, I did not have a whole team working for me in the sprints. That was the case then just because I won many races. Not vice versa. When I arrived in the pros, nobody said "like that is our leader for the sprints." This status, I won, I won. I won the right to have people working for me. This is not a gift to me. It's not a hobby, it's a professional sport. We have a sponsor who wants victories. We must do what we have to do to win and I am part of this process.
What is the importance of teamwork in your victories?
MC: Well, when I'm alone, I may have 80% chance of winning a sprint, when I'm really at the top. But with an efficient train, I 99% chance, so it's crucial. When you have the best team in the world around you as I do, it almost guarantees victory. When the team is 100% and I do not finish the job, it's hard to live.
Do you think the yellow jersey, particularly with the race against the team time trial at the second step?
MC: No, I can not do the yellow jersey a goal. There are more bonuses on the Tour. I can not take it through the sprints. But it would be an honor and a joy to wear it. This is the strongest symbol of cycling.
You won 15 stages in the Tour de France, 25 in total on the three major tours. How do you still hungry for victories?
MC: It's not the hunger for victory that fear of defeat keeps me going. I hate losing. I reached a point where defeat has become abnormal for me. If I lose a sprint of 5 or 10 steps, we will say "what's going on there, it earns more? It is on the decline." I mean, I'm not Superman. But I would have won even more. I'm used to. The pressure is enormous. It does not come up to me, sponsor, team, my teammates, it comes from everywhere, the press, the public.
Which of your victories on the Tour you the most?
MC: That in Chateauroux, because it was the first. Every victory in the Tour is something enormous. But this one is special. I remember very well how I felt, passing the finish line. It was an accomplishment.
This year there will be only one intermediate sprint in stages. This change does your approach?
MC: We can not really know until you have experienced the situation. You can not predict, it will see and adjust. I do not know if it will change so many things that a tactical point of view. There will always sprinter and beat the other in the sprints. But the points will be even more expensive with the arrival of steps, probably.
What did he fail to bring back the green jersey in Paris?
MC: Last year I missed some regularity. I crashed in the fourth stage, I lost big points. Otherwise I could have the green jersey. In 2009, if I am not disqualified unfairly, I brought the jersey in Paris. For 2010, it is a lack of regularity, clear.
You are often at the center of controversy, some of your fellow sprinters do not hesitate to criticize you. How do you explain it?
MC: I think it's always been like that every time someone is successful. When people can not beat you fair and square, they try to find other ways to do so. We try sometimes you put a spoke in the wheels. I lost the green jersey on a decision of the commissioners in 2009. Last year's Mark Renshaw who has been disqualified. But that does not stop us. I want to win by being the best, not by creating controversy or through political decisions.


softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,

No comments:

Post a Comment