Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

News:Football - Liga-Benzema forced to "outperform"


For his second season at Real Madrid, Karim Benzema has seen hard times before release in the second half of the season. The striker is engaged in As and even says he has achieved a "very good season."
The Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema has admitted Monday that it had a season "very difficult at first" but assured to have finally surpassed achieve "a very good season" in the Madrid club. "It was very difficult at first because I had some trouble and a little overweight ... But against time forced me to challenge myself and things have changed, for better," said the International the French sports newspaper Ace "That's why I can say that I am very happy with the second part of the season. I think I lived up to expectations that people had in me," he said, "I think I have a very good season."
Arrived in June 2009 to Real Madrid, the player initially had performance sawtooth and was criticized by coach Mourinho for his lack of involvement before the appearance of being released in early 2011 and to mark many crucial goals . Benzema says not yet have "never" asked to leave the club: "I never give up in difficult times. (...) I am aware that when you have the chance to be in a club as important as Real Madrid must be prepared to suffer. This is part of the game. "
"Mourinho has given me confidence"
The French player ensures that the key to change in the Real is that "the mister (Mourinho) has given me confidence and allowed me to chain many matches." Next year, "I want to achieve a tremendous season. I know I'm playing better and better and I will score many goals."
Asked about the arrival of the French Raphael Varane Lens, which is the newspaper said Monday the move medical and sign his contract, Benzema has held that "Varane was right (to come) because the train does that Real Madrid once in life. It is a great chance to play in this club and it had to benefit. " Benzema has also discussed the role of Zinedine Zidane in the club: "This season we have seen much to Valdebebas (which trains the Real, ed.) Zidane knows a lot in football and his presence with us gives us many things. "


softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,

No comments:

Post a Comment