Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Thursday, June 30, 2011

News:Football - Liga-Platini "love" Mou, even if ...


I love the man. And also the character and the coach, "breath Michel Platini about Jose Mourinho. But UEFA president nuance about it quickly because it has not appreciated the recent differences in language fiery coach of Real Madrid.
Michel Platini, UEFA President, provides that "loves" the Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, even if "he is talking nonsense" on arbitration, which earned him to be punished . "I have a special affection for him. I love Mourinho," Platini admits in an interview published on Thursday by Spanish sports newspaper Marca. "I love the man. And also the character and the coach," he says, but "this does not detract from the fact that the UEFA disciplinary bodies will take care of him."
"He said something stupid. That is why the Disciplinary Committee acted and decided to punish him," said the former French international. The disciplinary body of UEFA imposed on May 6, three-match suspension and a suspended firm in its European competitions, to Jose Mourinho for his statements on a trade-off in Barcelona too favorable to his taste. Real Madrid said he would appeal immediately and it will be discussed July 29.
The "inappropriate statements" Mourinho alleged to date back to April 27 after the semi-final first leg Champions League lost at home by Real face Barcelona (2-0). His short stay for three years. The Portuguese coach was also fined 50,000 euros. His sentence was four matches overall firm and a suspended sentence, but he had already served one game suspension in the semi-final (1-1). "I know you've written or you write in the newspapers that Platini was involved (in this sanction) that is not true .... I do not deal with disciplinary matters or referees," he said .
"But that does not mean that I still love him though, insisted Platini. When I played, there were officials with whom I had a very good relationship and who gave me yellow cards. My father gave me slaps when I behaved badly, small, and it was because he loved me. "

softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,

No comments:

Post a Comment