Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

News:Football - Transferts-Messi: "I ​​will not go to Real '


Lionel Messi has a very clear idea of the rest of his career. The 24 year old Argentine international will never go to Real Madrid and, if possible, will continue his career at Barcelona before returning to his homeland after the time of retirement will come.

Lionel Messi is moving in the best team in the world, FC Barcelona. The Argentinian international, who will compete in the Copa America and try to erase eighteen years of failure of the Albiceleste in international competitions, has no reason to leave Catalonia. That the Barca's supporters can rest assured it will not. The future of football is as clear as crystal. If he is still playing football for a decade, it will be at Barca and thats it.
  "If I have to leave FC Barcelona one day, it will be to return to Argentina where I will retire," he told the Colombian daily El Pais, before the journalist believes a good idea to ask if one day it could change and move in the dairy barn across the way, Real Madrid. "I think I will not go to Real or elsewhere. Currently I am very happy at Barcelona and I want to finish my career."

"Everything has changed"

The link between the double Footballer of the (2009, 2010) in Barcelona is stronger than anything. And it's not a club, whatever that may break it. "Very little, I played in the club in my neighborhood and I went to Barcelona. Everything has changed, I left my friends, my family to a dream of continuing to grow. What I experienced in Barcelona is beautiful and it brought a lot to my family, "recalls there a big decade after. It's called recognition.

softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,

No comments:

Post a Comment