Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ronaldo: "If I was playing for the money ..."

Cristiano Ronaldo does not count from Real Madrid, where he is willing to stay another ten years, alongside Adebayor, Contrao, Aguero and Neymar, if it were up to him. The Portuguese, however, said not to get used to the insults he receives in the stages of La Liga. "I do not understand ..."
Cristiano Ronaldo gave a lengthy interview Tuesday on radio Cadena Cope, with the hope, apparently, to appease the spirits around him, his possible departure from Real, and his relationship with Mourinho. In this interview, he insisted on putting the record straight about his position on the transfer market. For several days, Manchester City would be willing to break his piggy bank to afford it. CR7 dismissed out of hand the hypothesis of a departure. "I will not leave Real Madrid, he announced. I feel good here. If I played for money, I could have the double of what I have in my account. But the most important me is how you treat people. "
All is not rosy in Spain. His supporters are tough and it does not leave indifferent. "In Spain, I am much more insulting, sorry Portuguese. I do not understand that we say things like" Cristiano is going to die. "Behavior which he can not" get used ", but it will good "live with". Regardless, the 2008 Ballon d'Or is willing to re-enlist for a very long lease with the White House: "If the president had intended to sign for ten years, I will."
"You know better than I how things happened ..."
If he says not to give importance to his duel with Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo is hungry for titles. And it is not unhooked the Copa del Rey this season that will satisfy him: "We have the potential to earn more," the former Manchester United slip, which recognizes thinking very hard on the tenth Champions League desired by Merengue - the famous Decima: "It's not an obsession but I will be delighted with the win." Meanwhile, it puts a tackle to the referees at this time to discuss the failures of the year 2010-20011, "You know better than I how things happened in La Liga and Champions League. We will not talk about it again as this will cause a new storm. "
Always happy to evolve under the command of Jose Mourinho ("Best"), Cristiano Ronaldo on the transfer window enters the White House. He said he would like to see replace Jorge Luis Figo Valdano the post of sporting director. And for the team, weaving laurels Fabio Coentrao, the Portuguese side Benfica, which "would be a great recruit," said Kun Aguero and that Neymar are two great players and brings in clear support for Emmanuel Adebayor. "It's a good footballer and it is very important in the dressing room. It's like Marcelo, which transmits positive energy." The message is passed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment