Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Sunday, July 31, 2011

News:F1:-Hungarian Grand Prix-Good set-up corrections


Here's what the main protagonists at the end of the qualification of the 11th round of the World 2011, aquapark.
Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull, pole position): "Yesterday, these guys (Hamilton and Button) were faster than us, until we do the right thing. We were much better this morning. We changed the stuff on the car at night. The guys have not slept much and this result is the best way to thank him. Now, my confidence in the car was back. "
Mark Webber (Red Bull, 6th): "The third line is not where I wanted to be. I did not shoot the quintessence of the car and tires. The KERS was erratic, I did not Q2: I only had on my last lap in Q3, but I was not fast enough to get a time

 
Lewis Hamilton (McLaren, 2nd): "Yes, I had a moment the pole but it's a great result. We won the last race and we know we have a good pace. We had a good rhythm yesterday and today they (Red Bull) have gained speed. You can take big points. "
Jenson Button (McLaren, 3rd): "After my turn, I told myself that there was a little scratch on the right and left, but to be honest it was a pretty good round. It was just my dilemma . We made good adjustments to set-up that night, the car was not bad this morning. The Q3 looks good and we won 0.5 sec on my previous round by adding support to the front. "
Felipe Massa (Ferrari, fourth): "Usually, our rivals are something more we progress in qualifying and the race: we'll see Sunday if unwritten rule is confirmed. Free In 3, I had oversteer and making changes it went the other way. We have made additional adjustments on the front wing and the car was much more accurate.'s hard to predict the number of pit stops: it's not impossible that there have four and three absolutely probable. It will depend on the length of the first relay: this is how we know there will be more. What makes me to fight for the first time my teammate of the year? I am delighted, but what counts is being in front of everyone. Here I do not think we could go below 1 min 20 sec: McLaren and Red Bull are very strong and will be Sunday. My only regret is from the dirty side of the track: I know how detrimental it is on this track. "
Fernando Alonso (Ferrari, fifth): "This is the same as last week. We are neither surprised nor disappointed. It's true that I did not do a perfect lap in Q3 and I'm happy to recognize. But I do not think I could go to the 1st line. The third place was in our strings but others have done better, including my teammate, who made a nice turn. I'm 5 and I will at least benefit from the clean side of the track. Apparently, in Q3, it's like the Red Bull had a magic button that makes it suddenly more quickly, and that it is in 'off' position for the race! It's hard to pass here and I think that the DRS did not change much. Maybe a good suction and a gust of wind will be more useful. "
Nico Rosberg (Mercedes, seventh): "Free After 3, we defined a good set-up and I signed a good lap in Q3. I am pleased to have preserved a set of soft tires for the race. J hope that it will help me to enter the big points. "
Michael Schumacher (Mercedes, ninth): "The only positive thing I can remember from this session is that I rushed to the clean side of the track in ninth position. We must look at why we are not successful in Sectors 1 and 2. We were on hard tires but not soft. As always, we will try to do our best in the race. "
Adrian Sutil (Force India, 8th): "I am delighted, it'll be great to start from the fourth row for the second consecutive race. I suffered from a lack of grip 3 Free and we changed the things for the qualifying. We were not good at the Hungaroring in the past on this track to maximum support. It's nice to show once again that our car is competitive everywhere. "

Paul di Resta (Force India, 11th): "Starting 11th is not too bad, although I expected better. It's interesting from the clean. We just messed up by passing" very tender " in Q1 (there was a second margin on P18). On my last lap in Q2, it was not that I have perhaps been a little adventurous. The tests showed that we were well on long runs. "
Vijay Mallya (Force India, CEO): "Once again, we prove on a track with strong support that the VJM04 is regularly in the top ten. This is the fourth consecutive passes in a Force India Q3 ".
Sergio Pérez (Sauber, 10th): "I am delighted. Is the second time I spent in Q3, and the first time that I can celebrate (note: he was injured at the end of Q2 in Monaco) . My lap in Q2 was very good. "
Kamui Kobayashi (Sauber, 13th): "We had trouble with 3 Free and it's better in qualifying. It was not easy: we change the set-up but also the conditions. My last ride Q2 was ok but I miss the Q3. "
Vitaly Petrov (Renault, 12th): "Our main challenge was to heat the tires because the weather was so variable. I had a lot of understeer, especially at Turn 9. It cost me two tenths and has virtually an end to my chances of getting Q3. That, coupled with motor problems, which was our main concern this weekend, Sauber seems more and more competitive with us and we need to understand the origin of our problems and correct them. We call this kind of place is not enough. We are more ambitious than that. Now, the topic is how to make the most of this Sunday. "
Nick Heidfeld (Renault, 14th): "Again, today has not met our expectations. 14th is not our target when we enter the box for the qualification, but perhaps a indication of our current level. Right now, it is hard to extract more of the car. This will not stop us in the race to fight for better positions, win tickets is very achievable. For this to happen, it will a good start and good strategy. We will ensure that these two things happen in aligning ourselves with the grid tomorrow afternoon. "
Rubens Barrichello (Williams, 15th): "I could not trigger the KERS in the one of my last lap. I did a good lap but I am disappointed. We had good shot in 'soft' and we thought a 11th or 12th place was possible. We saved the tires to roll out a solid strategy. "
Pastor Maldonado (Williams, 17th): "We decided not to run in Q2 to save a set of 'very soft'."
Alguersuari (Toro Rosso, 16th): "I did everything as we had to save tires for the race. Our race set-up can be really effective. I do not think it will be possible to mark ".
Sébastien Buemi (Toro Rosso, 18th 5 places): "My penalty of 5 seats scooped last Sunday at the Nurburgring race has conditioned our approach. We have chosen not to use 'very soft'."


Heikki Kovalainen (Lotus, 19th): "I'm happy. We did not find the balance of the whole weekend and we made two changes for qualifying which put us in the right direction. New parts working well. "
Jarno Trulli (Lotus, 20th): "It was a good day even if I am unable to get the most out of the car. In my first run in 'soft', I had oversteer. In the second, 'very soft', I had more understeer met all weekend. I could not find the rhythm. However, I am delighted: heading towards the new assisted transformed the car. C ' is the day and night. "
Timo Glock (Virgin, 21st): "This is not an easy weekend so far. Yesterday the car was not perfect but at least had a base. This morning the wind picked up and it worked seemed pushed the car off the track. We had no set-up this morning and my engineers have done a good job. We found a good set and I did a very good lap in qualifying. "
Jérôme d'Ambrosio (Virgin, 24th): "Not a bad Saturday. I have a good balance this morning but this afternoon the track was colder and the balance has changed. I had a few sub- bend, which made the car slower on a lap. But we were close to the maximum potential of the car. "
Vitantonio Liuzzi (Hispania, 22): "The 22nd place is a good result, especially after all the problems this weekend. We tested lots of things to improve the balance of the car. Unfortunately, the front wing s east. broken in my first round and had to end like that. "
Daniel Ricciardo (Hispania, 23rd): "Ultimately, it was not a trick: we are close to Tonio [Liuzzi] and Timo [Glock], grouped in 0.2 sec."


softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,
softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,


No comments:

Post a Comment