Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Sunday, July 17, 2011

News:basketball-Batum: "Find this cohesion



At just 22 years, Nicolas Batum is already serving Taulier in this France team, presented as one of the best in its history. A few weeks before the Euro in Lithuania (from 31 August to 18 September), the Portland Trail Blazers winger does not ignite, however, and prefers to focus on an anti-star in the Blues.Nicolas, how do you see the arrival of Joakim Noah in the France team?I think Joakim can bring many things: his energy, size, cons, bouncing, even in attack, as it has made great strides offensively in recent years in Chicago. Now it would be nice that we have two dominant pivots with Joakim and Ronny (Turiaf) to win the Euro because we see that most of the world's nations are organized around two dominant pivots. His arrival can not be that good.
Do you understand all this hype about him?Yes, that's normal. It is expected for several years now, especially since her two very good seasons. Today, it happens and it makes sense. We, the players, we know that will help us do something. Now it is not there to put pressure on him. Joakim's coming but it will not save us. Do not we expect him to win matches alone.
Where do you fit in this group?I honestly do not see myself as a star. I remain one of the youngest. This is only my third campaign. So I will not be the one who takes all the balloons, who wants to win. I insist, yes, but in my own way, being as complete as possible, doing just what I usually do.
But you do not deny having more responsibility in this group?No, it's true that I have a little more responsibility, but I did not, however, want to eat all the balls and tell me I need to score. I let the game come to me and I just want to get into the action. After, yes, I have to attack more but I would especially depending on what the defense will offer me, just to remove the pressure on other players on the team.
"Something huge game"
You mentioned one of the objectives of the Euro, the Olympic Games?The Olympics is the dream of every athlete. Personally, I always wanted to happen in an Olympic stadium with the French flag during the opening ceremony. To get there, we know what to do. We have two months to give everything together in self-denial, in the work. We know there is something big at stake, so we want to do.
To discuss your situation in a club, we spoke of discussing with Nancy SLUC any extension of NBA lockout. You confirm?Absolutely. It is still being negotiated, as with other clubs. But it is true that Nancy is a highly advanced trail.
Do you see yourself in a French club if you were not coming back to Europe?Why not, I will first play in a club that plays in the Euroleague, because with the NBA closed, I want to play in the best league in the world today. But what I prefer, is to remain in France. It's been three years since I'm pretty far from my country, my family and I would like although it is easier for her to come see me play. So a French club that plays in the Euroleague, it could be interesting.
What time you leave you thinking?I think my decision will be taken before the month of August I let two or three weeks to think about all that.
Are these stories of lockout or transfer does not disrupt the preparations for the Euro?Not at all. It's been two years since I prepared the lockout, so now I'm waiting to know when it will end. But I do not take the lead with all that, I did not in fact taken the lead with the NBA, if not perhaps before the draft. The most important thing right now, here is the team of France. Otherwise, we will see later. But I do not care.
How are you anyway possible lack of this NBA season?I hope it will resume. I miss the league a bit, especially after the good year we just made with Portland. The loss to Dallas was frustrating, especially with the title of the Mavs back. I loved returning to Portland after the Euro to train after it happens as in offices, I can not do much.
To return to the France team, what have you learned from the mistakes of recent years?That we must stop calculating. It has too often have especially on the match in New Zealand last year. We know we can be the best defense, and we have already proved two years ago. If we know defense is going to be difficult playable. This team can do anything. Score, pass, take the bounce, etc ... We have to remain a cohesive team and athletic. And then we talk a lot of NBA players but there are players who have more experience in this group through the Euroleague. This is clearly a plus.
Two months of preparation to the Euro, it do not seem a bit long?No. Two months is the right thing. For the first time we are really all together. We have to find that cohesion than the other major nations such as Spain, Serbia and others have already. It is our job to create it. And I feel good.

softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,
softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,

No comments:

Post a Comment