Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Thursday, July 14, 2011

News:Cycling - Voeckler: "I'm surprised"

Thomas Voeckler surprising. Accompanied by his teammate Pierre Rolland, the French managed to follow the Tour de France favorites on the final climb to Luz-Ardiden. Ninth step, the adoption Vendéen do not think that can track Schleck and Contador in the neck as hard. But the yellow jersey gives him unexpected forces.Thomas, you are you surprised at this stage?Yes, I was surprised when I saw the signs 10 km, 5 km, and still be there with the best. But I clenched my buttocks. I thought "as long as it lasts." When they attacked I was not following, but after they looked a bit and that allowed me to return. I returned with Pierrot (Pierre Rolland). He has done a tremendous job today. The team too, although it's cliché to say that.
Is not this a confirmation that you can climb very well?I tend sometimes to belittle me a little. During 2009 and 2010 Giro I managed to get into the top ten in the mountain stages. I knew that I was not ridiculous. But we need the right circumstances. It was not bluffing when I said yesterday I thought losing the yellow jersey. But I felt I had good legs. It's a good surprise, but the day was very difficult. But here I am more proud of my team than myself to be honest.
"I manage to support a threshold of suffering even higher"
Do you think you can continue to beat you like that long?I will really take on a daily basis. It's a good surprise today but I do not think about tomorrow. I'll probably keep the legacy of these efforts. I have trouble to get there. It'll leave marks.
To what extent is to defend the yellow jersey makes you stronger?Sure it helps. In 2004 already, I realized the things I did not think myself capable of. I'm a little old but it's always been the same. I need a motivation to make me worse. I'm not saying I do not suffer usual but when it comes to finishing 20th in a stage is totally different. Here it motivates me and I manage to support a threshold of suffering even higher.
What happened when you fall in the descent of the Col de la Hourquette of Ancizan?I drove the two wheels into the turn and made a nice straight. I changed my bike with superstition and everything is back to normal.

softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,
softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,

No comments:

Post a Comment