Publicités de Smowtion

NEWS

Friday, July 15, 2011

News:F1-Kubica, Iron Man

Five months after his serious accident on the Rally Ronde di Andora amateur, Robert Kubica was again a healthy and above all a moral conviction that it will attack for the next F1 championship. "Yes, I'll be there, he said during a chat organized by his team, Team Lotus Renault. A lesson in courage and optimism.I am pleased with how everything goes. I'm progressing as planned, and fortunately, there are no complications. "The first words of Robert Kubica at his fans, invited this week by Lotus Renault to converse with the driver via a cat, are reassuring. Five months after the terrible overrun which he suffered on the Alpine Rally Ronde di Andora, the Pole is on track to win his bet, he has always claimed that he would return to F1.
"I do not think this accident will affect my future performances. I do not remember anything, just the consequences, but for me it did not happen. I am a Lotus Renault driver. I miss not being able to drive for them this season, but I feel that my work at Enstone is not over yet, "says he, confident as the first day while doctors who saved his right arm and his right hand crushed in the carcass of his Skoda Fabia S2000, did not give much of his career.
"It is too early to establish a program to return, though he admits. Physically, I'm still a little weak, but my general condition is good. I regained my normal weight and in a few weeks I will be able to walk without help. " In 2003, after a car accident, Robert Kubica had already raised the mountains to regain the use of his right arm bruised. As he recovered in record time of his spectacular accident on the Grand Prix du Canada 2007. "These accidents you change, you improve. This is what happened to me after my accident in Canada. I missed a race and I came back better," he recalled this winter, just days after brush with death.
"When Robert will feel fit enough, he will take his place," said Eric Boullier today, the manager of Lotus Renault team. This while the official driver, Daniele Morelli, has already advanced the date of the Brazilian Grand Prix, the final round of the 2011 season in late November. "I have to focus on my rehabilitation and my fitness program. I will set a return date when it will be possible. The key for me is knowing that my team will give me my steering wheel when I need them concludes the individual. It was not until the first test of 2012 to see if I can fight for the title ... " Robert Kubica's career is clearly not over.

softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,
softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,
softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,softwares,foot ball,SPORT NEWS,cars,car rental,cell phone,phone number,forex,torrent,voip,net,adsence,tolls speakers,tips speakers,iphone speakers,phones,iphone 4,face book, youtube,twitter,live match,news live,watch match for free,watch laliga for free,watch serie A live on jsc+,

No comments:

Post a Comment